Chủ Nhật, 4 tháng 7, 2010

Laugh out loud while crying out loud

I wonder what should I do on at the moment.

This is the very first time that I've seen this such situation. Well, not mine, but as an advisory girl, I suppose so.

One of my girlfriends at junior school is sharing with me some stuff. And well, I even had to ask Renix for the advice I should give her - my girlfriend.

She was with me for 2 years. We've only talked with each other since a few months ago, but she's my friend still. She's a great girl: kind, intelligent (more than I am), beautiful, and always so couragous. And now, she's falling for some guy.

We're talking for the whole night. It's a good thing that daddy wasn't here. I wonder what his face would be like when he's found out about this.

Gosh, I'm dressing so sexy =)) If anyone (except for my mom, she's gotten familiar to this) found out about my current look, I'll never meet him/her again.

Btw, Linh is a very good girl. I like her, really. She's just so cool :))

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét